Supporting Our Parish

Church Offertory Giving 

Some parishioners who use Offertory envelopes have asked how they can contribute at this time.Your donation can be put into your envelopes as usual and then put into the collection once Masses recommence. You can just use one envelope to do this if you prefer.  For safety reasons please do not post envelopes through the presbytery door. 

Alternatively you could set up a Standing Order.  The form can be found here or please email Phoebe Gibson in the Parish Office ( for a copy. If you bank online, you can use the information on the form to set up a Standing Order. Or, you can print off the form, complete your details, and submit it to your bank. 

An online donation page has also been set up by the Diocese to simplify the process of giving online. The online page allows you to make a one off donation or a regular monthly payment. It can be found here. If you would like to give in this way but would like some help then please email the Parish Office and one of us will contact you to talk you through the process.

Please do not give more than you can afford. Please note that you may adjust or cancel your Standing Order at any time, should you wish.  We would like to thank you for supporting your parish during these difficult times; it is very much appreciated

Gift Aid Scheme

Whether you contribute via Standing Order or Offertory envelope, if you are a UK taxpayer you are eligible to join the Gift Aid Scheme. ​ Gift Aid is a simple way to increase the value of your offertory to the Parish and at no extra cost to you. If you pay tax in the UK, the parish can reclaim the basic rate tax (20%)on your gift. So, if you donate £100, it is worth £120 to the parish.

The process is straightforward. You can print off and complete a simple form which can be found here. This is a Gift Aid declaration and is a statement by you as a taxpayer that you want the parish to receive the tax paid on your donation back from the government. The declaration wording covers present, future and past donations. You must let the parish know if you no longer pay tax. The completed form can be sent to Department of Planned Giving and Gift Aid, Diocese of Shrewsbury, Curial Offices, 2 Park Road South, Prenton, CH43 4UX.

Copyright Ss Catherine and Martina – All rights reserved

%d bloggers like this: