St Catherine’s has now been approved to re-open for Mass by the Diocese. We look forward to welcoming you back. Mass is celebrated on the following days and times:
Guidance for the celebration of Mass
In line with governmental and diocesan guidelines we have the following safety measures in place:
- on arrival for Mass, a steward will ask you to sanitise your hands and guide you to a suitable bench depending on whether you have come as part of a household or as an individual observing at all times the 1m+ social distancing procedures.
- everyone must wear face coverings; please bring your own covering with you. There will be some available if you do not have one.
- you can choose whether you would like to leave your name and contact details as part of the NHS Test and Trace service. You will find a card and pen in your bench to do so. This information will be kept by the Parish for 21 days and destroyed after this time. Please place your completed card and pen in the designated baskets at the end of Mass.
- if you are showing any symptoms or feeling unwell please do stay at home.
- we have calculated that a maximum of 63 people will be able to attend each Mass at St Catherine’s. If you are able to attend Mass in the week, please do come then so that those who can only attend Mass on a Sunday are able to.
We understand that many people will still be unable to attend Mass so there will still be Mass via Zoom every Thursday at 9.15am. Please also bear in mind that the obligation to attend Mass on Sunday and Holy Days remains suspended.
Thank you very much for your co-operation and understanding.